The slider type element debuts in the firm’s S line as well as actually, this is the very first Sony Ericsson slider that’s not a Walkman. Mentioning which, Sony Ericsson S500 is a W580 in camouflage. And also some camouflage it is: with this slim slider practically whatever is bet on style. Nature-inspired patterns, risky paintjobs as well as light impacts all ensure the S500 will not go undetected.
Some authorities pictures of Sony Ericsson S500
- Dimension: 99 x 47 x 14 mm, 94 g .
- Slim slider body .
- Appealing style as well as shade choices .
- Dynamic motifs as well as wallpaper computer animation .
- Light impacts .
- Excellent keypad .
- Excellent 256K-color QVGA screen .
- M2 flash memory card assistance, as much as 2GB .
- 2-megapixel electronic camera .
- Email customer as well as RSS-feed viewers .
- A2DP made it possible for Bluetooth .
- Quad band assistance, GPRS as well as Side Course 10 .
- Just 12MB of incorporated memory .
- No indication of missed out on occasions .
- Not operable without SIM .
- No autofocus as well as flash .
- No FM radio .
- Uncomfortable handling of SIM card as well as back cover .
Sony Ericsson S500 in shut as well as open position
The Sony Ericsson S line was previously scheduled for the not so normal swivel mobile phones. A common rep was the when widely effective Sony Ericsson S700. At that time it was among the very first smart phones to supply a sd card port, a 1.3-megapixel electronic camera, as well as a QVGA screen. It was just a number of years ago that this phone was cost around 700 Euros. Today, nevertheless, its high cost covered with its massive dimension would certainly have been a certain farce.
Size is pleasing • contrasted to a charge card • the retail box
Source by [author_name].